FIND YOUR ANSWER
1. What are the Reedact resume sections?
We aim to create an all-encompassing approach to your career journey.
The sections you will fill in create the best reflection of your professional history: contact details, personal photo, education, certifications, knowledge and tools, main skills, career history and achievements.
2. How will I receive my resume?
After filling in your details in the .pptx you automatically receive by e-mail when you register, we start working on your resume.
Once finished, we’ll send you a draft version of it, together with the payment link.
When the payment is confirmed, we’ll provide you with the final version in a high quality .pdf format.
3. How much does the resume cost?
We are fully transparent regarding the cost of our services. 9.95 EUR is the only payment you will make for your resume. That is all and that is all it will ever be.
We invite you to find your more about our pricing policy here.
Online via card, through EuPlătesc (Visa/Maestro/Mastercard).
By choosing this method of payment, you will have to fill out a form with your card information in the payment processor’s secured payment screen.
- Debit/credit card payments under the Visa and MasterCard logo (Visa/Visa Electron and MasterCard/Maestro) will be made via the “3-D Secure” system developed by organizations that ensure the same level of security for online transactions as that present in an ATM or between user and seller.
- “3-D Secure” ensures that no information pertaining to your card is transferred or stored at any point in time on the store’s servers or the payment processor servers as they are directly submitted in the Visa and MasterCard systems.
Good to know: for card payments no commission is charged.
5. How many changes can I request?
You can modify your resume as many times you like, without paying anything extra. We are here to help, all you have to do is e-mail us at email@example.com, when you want something changed.
6. Can I create resumes in different languages?
Yes, you can build your resume in English or Romanian (this includes special characters) based on the jobs and companies you are applying for. It will not cost you anything extra.
7. Should I add a photo?
Yes, we need a picture that best represents your professional self.
To make sure it’s the perfect fit, we recommend a .jpg format having at least 500×500 pixels and under 4 Mb.
8. Can I import my details from an already existing resume?
At Reedact we want to help you become more than a resume!
So have a look over your old one and decide what stays and what goes. Maybe you don’t need endless pages of job descriptions or the high school you graduated. Focus on what sets you apart and remove anything that makes you blend it!