Terms and conditions
I expressly and unequivocally express my agreement that SC Sharevents Global SRL, in accordance with the legal provisions, shall process and use my personal data collected through the registration form in order to fulfill the services offered.
I agree that SC Sharevents Global SRL shall manage, in safe and confidential conditions and only for the specified purposes, the data provided personally. After processing, I agree that the data will be stored in the operator’s database, in compliance with the applicable legislation regarding the confidentiality and security of personal data.
I agree that the registered information will be used for the purposes mentioned above only by SC Sharevents Global SRL as well as by third parties, authorized by the operator, provided that their confidentiality is observed.
SC Sharevents Global SRL undertakes not to use the data provided for any other purpose, otherwise a new express consent of the data subject is required.
As a data subject, you can contact us at any time and free of charge, by sending a request to the email address email@example.com. In addition, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted if there are any questions regarding any aspect related to the protection of personal data or the exercise of your rights by sending a request to the email address mentioned above.
We inform you that your rights in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union of the 27th of April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data are the following:
- the right to information – you can request information regarding the activities of processing your personal data;
- the right to rectification – you can rectify inaccurate personal data or you can supplement them;
- the right to delete the data – you can obtain the deletion of the data, if their processing was not legal or in any other situations provided by the law;
- the right to restrict the processing: you can request the restriction of processing in case you challenge the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
- the right to opposition – you can oppose, in particular, the data processing based on our legitimate interest;
- the right to data portability: you may receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided to us, in a format that can be read automatically or you may request that the data be transmitted to another operator;
- the right to file a complaint – you can file a complaint regarding the way of processing personal data at the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data;
- the right of withdrawal of the consent: the withdrawal will have effects only for the future, the processing carried out before the withdrawal will remain valid;
I declare on my own responsibility that I have understood this statement of consent and I agree to the operation and processing of my personal data by SC Sharevents Global SRL as well as by third parties, authorized by the operator, provided that their confidentiality and the aforementioned purposes are observed.